Wednesday 27 September 2017

Workshop cards Monday 25th September

Here are the cards that we made on Monday as I didn't get round to uploading earlier.
 I used one of my messy backgrounds for this card then stamped on it with swirls and then cut it into 1" squares sponged the edges and stuck them on to a black square.
 This one is a nice and easy one , I stamped a vase and flower then masked them off with masking fluid and when dry I sponged a rectangular background.
For this card I have used the stamping platform and stamped the tree with Versamark then moved the card up just a little and stamped the tree again and using black  Versafine then embossed using clear powder then I used sparkle pens to make the background, sprinkled with water while still wet then when it was dry I splattered with white paint.

1 comment:

  1. I love it but how did you cover the bottom of the trees with snow and not have the stamped image showing through. I would love to come to your classes but live too far away.

    ReplyDelete