Here is this weeks card. I have stamped it first with Adirondack Bottle ink then sprayed it and a little on the card before stamping, it had not run enough so I sprayed the stamped image to make it run a bit more. The tree stamps are the "Lovely as A Tree " set from Stampin Up. I just need to add a greeting on the ribbon which I shall add later today.
Here are the cards that we made on Monday as I didn't get round to uploading earlier.
I used one of my messy backgrounds for this card then stamped on it with swirls and then cut it into 1" squares sponged the edges and stuck them on to a black square.
This one is a nice and easy one , I stamped a vase and flower then masked them off with masking fluid and when dry I sponged a rectangular background.
For this card I have used the stamping platform and stamped the tree with Versamark then moved the card up just a little and stamped the tree again and using black Versafine then embossed using clear powder then I used sparkle pens to make the background, sprinkled with water while still wet then when it was dry I splattered with white paint.
I have made this card using Tropical flower from Stampendous and the background flowers are from Stampin Up, the Touches of Texture set, I have stamped and embossed using Versamark and Wow mauve glitter embossing powder. I have used H20's to colour it and it looks lovely and pearly.
Here are a couple of cards for tomorrows workshop.
For this card I used the stamping platform to line up the flowers. I have stamped the Woodware poinsettias on white card in black and embossed them and coloured them in, then stamped on the parchment using Versamark and embossed with Honey Doo white Opal powder.
I picked up this 3D embossing folder at Stevenage last week and cut the swirls out and rubbed over with Viva Inca Gold in brown and pink and layered the pieces over the stamped flower.
Another card using the 3D embossing folder and a cherry blossom branch by Art-Kure
Here is my card for Friday, I have used a Distress Oxide background then I stamped in each corner with the fine dots using one of the same colours as the background, I then used a credit card dipped into a Delicata ink pad (which is a new pad to me and it gives a lovely glistening effect) also stamped the scrolls with the same ink, then stamped flowers and dragonflies from the Touche of Texture set from Stampin up and coloured then using pearl-ex palette.
Sorry but we are making a start on Christmas this week. ggggggg
On this card I have used a small Gelli plate for the background then stamped using 2 staamps from the Butterfly Basics by Stampin Up
Here I have smooshed the background using Distress inks and mica powder, when it was dry I used a stencil with embossing paste and sprinkled ultra thick powder then heated it. The humming bird and flower stamps are from Spellbinders which also has a die to cut them out.
I have stamped and embossed the white card with white glitter powder then stamped the music with blue ink then dipped it into blue inks then sponged more colour on.
This snowflakes are stamped and embossed with clear powder then I stamped the music with blue ink then sponged with shades of blue inks.
Here I have used the middle of the previous card and re-cut it for a better shape. Centre stamp is from Stampendous.
I made these flowers by stamping and then colouring with My new Zig Clean Colour water brush pens. Flower stamps are from Stampin Up, swirls are from Inkadinkado.
The 3 cards above are using Distress Oxide ink pads and dipping the card , on the lilac one I have stamped with white embossing powder after the card had dried, the blue ones I have stamped and embossed using clear powder then dipped the card.
This is the card that I started in last weeks workshop and is now finished.
I have used Distress sprays to make the background and then stamped, the water drops are by Ryn seahorses and weeds were on a magazine.