Saturday 29 September 2012

Club Night 27th September - Acrylic paint backgroiunds

For Club Night this week I found a technique using black acrylic paint.
I sponged black acrylic paint on to various surfaces then sponged metallic paint on top of it
This one is tissue paper painted with black then lilac and pink Lunar Lights, after painting it is dried with a heat gun and scrunched up then stuck on to white card stock and brayered to make it flat.
----
On this one I have used burgundy paint for the first layer then added pink and blue Lunar Lights.
--------------
 I then moved on to painting on kitchen paper  towel in the same manner, I then inked the inside of an embossing folder with Versamark and ran the card and folder through the Cuttlebug, then added embossing powder.
          
This is a blue version using kitchen towel
--------------

I then moved on to parchment paper again sponging with the black paint then sponging on top with copper irredescent medium, then put it in an embossing folder then I sponged over it with white pearlescent paint and this is the result, I turned it over and thought that it looked good with the white parchment and black background, and wondered what it would look like if I rubbed it over using Metallic rub-ons and this is the result below which looks fabulous.

--------------------


Here is my finished card using the green kitchen towel background.

This is Carole's finished card.

Jan's card.

No comments:

Post a Comment